Saturday 12 May 2012

About to hit the weight loss train..

After getting weighed at the hospital when I took my sick baby last week (because she can't stand by herself, I had to stand with her), I am absolutely disgusted in my weight, I'm heavier than Margie the Winner of the Biggest Loser ever was, I'm bigger than I have ever been.

This week, I will be joining Michelle Bridges Body Transformation AND the Gym.

Yesterday was Baby G's 1st Birthday. The photos that were taken of me, are absolutely disgusting.

This is it. I need to JUST FUCKING DO IT, otherwise, I will never see my baby girls grow up, nor will I ever have a 4th child (I don't feel 'complete' in the baby dept).


So this blog may just turn into a weight loss transformation blog.


Weight - 176.6kgs Height 175cms tall. I am morbidly obese. I will die if I can not shift this weight. This is serious shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment