Wednesday 2 May 2012

Storage, or lack there of!

I'm slightly addicted to blogs of Mum's with large families, and am gobsmacked at their organisation, the cleanliness of their homes, and just how well they cope.

I only have 3 children, 6 and under, my baby turns 1 next week. Yet my house is a bomb site. Clutter everywhere, next to no storage.

It's just plain disgusting really.

I'm thinking I might just start culling things, have a garage sale, sell things for less than a dollar... Maybe even make some money for some awesome storage from Ikea (I love that place). I'm a closet organiser, or really wish I was a great organiser! Every time I've organised something in the past, it just gets messy again sooo quickly, between the kids and the husband!

I've just spent 30 minutes CLEANING the lounge room, vacumning picking up rubbish, yet it still looks disgusting! I'm over it, but I just don't have the motivation to do it all.

What do others do when they lack this motivation? Do they JFDI? Or do they sit and blog about it all, or whinge to their friends?

Clothes are another bugbear of mine. I can keep on top of washing them, but folding, and hanging up and putting away is just beyond me.

I really need a housekeeper so I can just be a lady of leisure! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment