Sunday 29 April 2012

Weekend has gone by too fast!

We had a very busy weekend!

Friday night consisted of me making banners, pom poms, and cupcakes for the Open Day at Netball (Miss J, has just started playing netta, in Under 8's), tried sending the kids to bed ultra early (well 7ish!), but it didn't really work out well! Miss E was being her usual annoying self - but really, I think its just the 3 year old stage. She was fascinated by all the glitter and what I was doing, and the hubby just kept telling her to go to bed - that doesn't work, you need to take her there and tuck her in! Eventually, she fell asleep on the floor!

5am Saturday Morning the boy's alarm goes off. I'd been asleep 3 hours, broken 3 hours sleep mind you, but I dragged myself out of bed, as I wanted to jump in the shower before the kids arose, but of course Miss G wanted to get up, so I got her a bottle and as I was making it, Miss E walks in and takes the bottle to her sister, I told her to go and sit on the bed in there and talk to Grace, jumped in the shower and by the time I'd gotten out, Miss J was awake! It wasn't even 5:15! We got them all dressed and fed, and hair perfected by 6:10 and were out the door and on the bus by 6:23 - at Netball by 6:50am! We didn't leave netball until 3:30pm! Lonnnng Day for the girls, thankfully they went to bed early, didn't eat their dinner either..

Sunday - Mr S wanted to take them to the Parramatta V Tigers game - he is a DIE hard Parra fan, Blue and Gold runs through his veins. I told him I'd rather stick pins in my eye then go watch two teams I hate. But he took the girls like a good Dad does, dragged his brother, aunt and niece along for the ride - I dressed the girls up in Parra gear (Despite Miss J being a Roosters supporter, like myself!). They didn't end up coming home til 7pm!


We are also battling nits here at the moment. Using conditioner and a nit comb to get through Miss J's hair, and its just not working, need to get a new nit comb I think.

School Photos were today, so did the hair all pretty like this morning - AND she lost one of top teeth last night, so even the tooth fairy paid a visit! Awesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a full on household. :) Saw a comment of yours on Seven Cherubs and clicked through. I hope you do keep blogging. I'm in Western Sydney too.

    Nits is my nightmare. Thankfully haven't had it yet, but got some nit treatment from a conference I went to for free, so stashed it away.

    Cheers,
    Kylie http://kylieofiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finally found an awesome treatment called NYDA. First time her hair has been completely egg free after a treatment ever. I had to comb the eggs out 30 minutes after putting the stuff in, then wash out 8 hours later.. Off to school this morning with plaits and a shed load of hairspray!

    ReplyDelete